What we are doing about GDPR?
We take our responsibilities under GDPR seriously.
Information you provide to us directly: When you visit or use some parts of our websites and/or services we might ask you to provide personal data to us. For example, we ask for your contact information when you place a booking with us, join us on social media, contact us with questions or request support. If you don’t want to provide us with personal data, you don’t have to, but it might mean you can’t use some parts of our websites or services.
How we use your data
First and foremost, we use your personal data to operate our website and provide you with any services you’ve requested, and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal data for other purposes, which may include the following:
To communicate with you. This may include:
· providing you with information you’ve requested from us in relation to your reservation or information we are required to send to you to carry out the task of fulfilling the booking.
· operational communications, like changes to our websites and services, security updates, or assistance with using our website and services
· asking you for feedback
To support you: This may include assisting with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the website or services, whether by email, in-app support or otherwise.
How we can share your data
We do not share your data with any marketing companies.
We will only disclose your personal data to:
· regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or other third parties where we think it’s necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this type of disclosure
Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. We’re committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to make sure that happens.
We do not hold any credit card information, this is all done through bank transfers.
The only data we hold is what you give us when you book i.e. phone and email so that we can contact you in the event of cancellation or change to your booking.
All our computers are encrypted, fire walled and password protected.
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with a service you’ve requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
We’ll retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymised.
It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it.
You also have rights to:
· know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
· request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
· object to our continued processing of your personal data
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to us
If you’re not happy with how we are processing your personal data, please let us know by sending an email to us via our contact us page on our website. We will review and investigate your complaint, and try to get back to you within a reasonable time frame.
How to contact us
We’re always keen to hear from you. If you’re curious about what personal data we hold about you or you have a question or feedback for us on this notice, our website or services, please get in touch.
We prefer to communicate with you by email – this ensures that you’re put in contact with the right person, in the right location, and in accordance with any regulatory time frames.